I’ve been having trouble sleeping the last few days, so I’ve been jotting down things just to get them off of my mind. Here are a few thoughts from the last couple of nights.
- For “the city that never sleeps, ” I’m often amazed at how quiet my neighborhood is in the evenings.
- I’m really enjoying work right now. I’m in the interesting part of the process where form is slowly being pulled and slowing telling us what to detail and how to detail it.
- I’ve written this down before somewhere, but work feels more like studio than it does a job. I enjoy that and I’m glad I’ve found it. I’m hoping that the honeymoon lasts.
- slower…slower… and the hope of what fall will bring.
- Work has been keeping me busy, but I’ve enjoyed the late night walks home and the cab rides up 6th Ave. There is a street vendor who always has a line a half a block long. I think its a lot of cab drivers and cleaning crews that are there waiting for his food.